chris evans would approve
I got my Makoto Alarm Clock from the Kansai Free! Event!! They were a special order item that have only just arrived! I chose Makoto because…? Well his voice sure isn’t going to wake me up, I guess I just wanted to listen to his voice before failing to wake up and going back to sleep? Anyway, here are his three lines said in a voice that will in no way encourage anyone to actually wake up.
- "Good morning. Hey, wake up. It’s already morning. You still can’t wake up? …did you stay up all night by any chance? Aren’t I always saying sleep deprivation is bad for your health? Promise me you’ll sleep early tonight…? …come on, let’s start getting up!"
- "Good morning…hehe! You still look like you don’t want to get up. But I want you to get up soon…no good? Hehe…do you finally feel like getting up? Ok, let’s go."
- "Hehe! Good morning. Wake up? It’s already morning. We promised to go together to morning practice today, didn’t we? Everyone else was up long ago! …come on, wake up already?"
The scans were too nice, I had to make this: have some transparent swimboys for your blog
(scanned/cleaned by me)
Supernatural AU: When Castiel fell from heaven, he was lost until a handsome stranger took him in.
Toothless in 221B
Makoto hiding behind Haru || s1e1 & s2e5
I identify years by which Marvel movies came out on that year… Today is July, 30 Captain America The Winter Soldier
Had a fun idea. Let’s make a story with SPN gifs. It can be as funny or as sad or as happy as you want it. Just make sure it makes semi-sense with the rest of the gifs before yours.
1) reblog with a gif that make semi-sense in making a plot with the gifs above your own.
2) Do not use a gif that’s already used in the post you’re reblogging.
I know Free! might be confusing to the uninitiated, so I made a helpful table describing the characters:
Happy Hoechlin (◡‿◡✿)